- Personal data that you directly provide to us
The use of the Site does not require the registration and direct provision of personal data that may identify you.
In case we need your personal data, we will inform you about the purpose of processing of such personal data, and will collect and process your personal data only upon your consent.
If you are a parent of minors under the age of 14 and you believe that your child has provided us with the personal data without your consent, contact us at [email protected]
- Automatic data collection
When you use the Site, automatic collection of information related to such use may be carried out. Whenever you visit the Site, a connection is established, and a log file is created that may include:
– date and time of access to the Site;
– the IP address from which access to the Site was made;
– the data or the name of the file you accessed on the Site;
– the amount of time spent on the Site;
– the name and version of your web browser, the operating system.
This information is used to improve the performance of the Site, for security reasons, to ensure the stability of the Site, as well as to protect the Site from possible external attacks. In addition, we can make a statistical analysis of these data.
Data stored in a log file does not allow us to identify you. It is used only for the purposes stated herein and is not communicated to third parties.
If you access the Site using a mobile device, we may also receive information about its location. We use it to determine users of which geographic regions access the Site and to have the opportunity to offer relevant content. You can restrict the provision of location information via the settings of your mobile device.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device.
They are used to collect anonymous data and statistics of your use of the Site. Cookies help to measure the effectiveness of the Site, refine and customize the content, make the use of the Site more convenient for you.
The cookies we use:
These cookies exist only during the session. They will disappear when you turn your device off or close your browser.
These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or turn off the device. They are activated whenever you visit the Site and have a unique identifier. This is necessary to personalize the functionality of the Site. These cookies give us a possibility to determine that you are the same user, but we don’t know who you are.
You can opt-out of using cookies via settings of your browser.
Cookies, analytics tools, and third-party advertising management
The Site uses third party tools for analytics and advertising management, namely:
– your IP address;
– the name and version of your browser, operating system;
– the frequency and duration of your activity on the Site;
– the content you are viewing;
– the site you were referred from to our Site;
– other information that provides an opportunity to analyze how the Site is used.
This information is anonymous and allows us to explore how you use the Site.
These data are processed by the relevant analytics services of such third parties for marketing purposes, statistics, personalization of advertisement. Analysis tools may also transmit these data to third parties in cases where this is required by law or if such third parties are personal data operators under the relevant agreements.
The Site may share this information with other parties, including media customers, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
This link provides you with information on how Google uses personal information in its advertising products: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/
In particular, access to such information may be provided by third parties that deliver support and administration services of the Site, other services related to our business activities.
- Your rights:
Under the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” you have the right:
– to know about the sources of collection of personal data, their location, the purpose of their processing, the location or residence of the controller or the processor of personal data, or to give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
– to receive information about the terms of granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to which your personal data is transferred;
– to access to your personal data;
– to receive within no more than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, the answer as to whether your personal data is being processed and also to receive the contents of such personal data;
– to make a motivated request to the controller of personal data with a denial against the processing of your personal data;
– to make a motivated request for the modification or erasure of your personal data by any processor and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
– to protection of your personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as protection against providing information that is unreliable or defamatory of honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
– to file complaints against the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Human Rights or to a court;
– to a remedy in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
– to make reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when consent is given;
– to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
– to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– to protection against an automated decision that has legal implications for you.
If you are in the EU, under GDPR you also have:
- the right to be informed about collection and use of your personal data;
- the right of access to your personal data;
- the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data (‘the right to be forgotten’);
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- rights related to automated decision making including profiling.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of our Site, you can contact us at: [email protected]